Monday, June 20, 2016

Creekside park with food vendors planned on Bayshore Drive

http://www.naplesnews.com/columnists/news/tim-aten-in-the-know/in-the-know-three60-market-plans-culinary-park-across-creek-in-naples-3581c85a-e31e-4f46-e053-010000-383547651.html

I love Three60 Market.  The wine deals and the grilled cheese are fantastic.  I am excited about Rebecca Maddox's vision.  I hope the city does not give her too much trouble!
"I see this street as the SoHo (an area of Manhattan know for artists' lofts and art galleries) of Naples. I don't want another Fifth. I don't want another Third, personally, or a Mercato. This should be the SoHo, the eclectic, artistic area. We need five more great restaurants. We need people to wake up in the morning and say let's go walk Bayshore and see what's going on because there's so many really neat things going on."

No comments:

Post a Comment