Sunday, May 29, 2016

Miami: Two hours, a world away

http://www.naplesnews.com/lifestyle/travel/miami-two-hours-a-world-away-33acd194-4649-4678-e053-0100007fa561-381212921.html

I really enjoyed this article, Miami is so close yet so different from Naples.  I enjoy my time in Miami when I go yet I  love coming home. When I moved to Naples I had the same experience with all my friends wanting to visit and go to Miami!

South Beach

This 2½-mile stretch of shoreline, bounded by Fifth Street to the south and 24th Street to the north, is where the crazy happens. (So True)

Mid Beach

Mid Beach, which, after a string of new hotel openings, is the hottest 'hood in town.

Downtown and Brickell

Make a sojourn inland for a day. South of downtown, across the Miami River, is Brickell.

Wynwood - (My favorite area)

Miami's answer to Brooklyn, Wynwood is an up-and-coming hipster neighborhood north of downtown replete with art galleries, microbreweries, surprisingly expensive boutiques and, in this case, graffiti art.

No comments:

Post a Comment