Wednesday, August 3, 2016

It’s a Good Time to Sell, Americans Say

http://realtormag.realtor.org/daily-news/2016/08/02/it-s-good-time-sell-americans-say?om_rid=AADG2i&om_mid=_BXoRDgB9QqCL5u&om_ntype=RMODaily

Fifty-two percent of home owners say now is a good time to sell in their neighborhood!

The top reasons sellers say they want to sell now:
  • I want a larger or nicer home: 40%
  • I am relocating to a new city: 24%
  • I want to pull out my profit: 21%
  • I want a smaller or less expensive home: 20%
  • I have had a change in family status: 19%
  • I want to move to a better school district: 15%
The following were Americans’ top concerns about selling:
  • I might not find another home I want: 30%
  • Prices might fall before I sell: 26%
  • I might not find another home I can afford: 25%
  • General economic conditions might discourage buyers: 23%
  • The appraisal might come in low: 19%

No comments:

Post a Comment